And yet Brillouin Energy‘s President and Chief Technical Officer Robert E.
Godes has selflessly posted critical help on Rossi's web site that has
enabled Rossi to develop his latest reaction approach; and Rossi was
grateful for it. The same is true for the advice he got from NI and his
first government based customer.
Since you know him so well, please explain this dichotomy in rossi's
relationships with people; what makes a person a snake and a clown and what
makes a person a valuable friend.

Cheers:  Axil