Ni is developing a custom computer platform based on GPU processors and an
associated library that will be capable of modeling LENR based quantum
mechanical processes with a bent toward Bose Einstein Condensate theory.
This math is very hard to solve and needs extreme processing power and
speed.

Chees:  Axil