Guys,

A couple things:

Daniel wanted me to clarify my theory some more so here it goes:

Things just did not make sense to me about so many confusing fusion
theories about all the similar effects.  I posed some questions to Abd a
few nights ago and he never responded.  I joked about a grand unified
theory of cold fusion because there are so many.  I am en engineer and like
many  want to build something and get it to market but to do that requires
a basic understanding of the reaction.

1)  First off, I believe Ed.  S is right, the primary reaction is not
taking place with the lattice metal as he states correctly but it is
happening in the voids/cracks/impurities as he states.

 2) The hydrogen gas is heated and pressurized which will increase the rate
of collisions of hydrogen and also loads/absorbs hydrogen into the metal
lattice - (basic chemistry)

3) The electrical stimulation of the hydrogen is carried out by electrical
potential differences across the voids/cracks/impurities in the lattice
(sparks jump across the gaps & voids and a potential difference builds up
across dissimilar metals) .  This can also be done with a spark plug as DGT
uses which creates an electrostatic charge on the microparticle suspension
(same effect)

4)The electrical arcing splits the hydrogen to create atomic hydrogen and
it also concentrates energy on the atomic hydrogen as it collides (basic
electrochemistry mixed with particle physics)

5) If the concentrated energy at collision exceeds ~ 1-8 TeV, according to
theory (If you believe in more space dimensions at quantum scales and how
strong quantum gravity acting on the bulk/brane is) at the collision
point/instant of the Atomic Hydrogen it causes the hydrogen molecules to
collapse into each other creating a singularity (particle physics and
quantum physics - I weighed heavily on the CERN paper)

6) The voids in the lattice actually increase the effect of quantum scale
gravity due to the hoop effect (gravitons) I mentioned in my paper (The
atomic hydrogen is squeezed into a void on all sides which magnifies the
quantum effect of gravity, effectively aiding in crushing the atomic
hydrogen into a singularity)

7)  The collapsed micro/quantum black holes can consume more hydrogen based
upon their lifetime but evaporate very quickly releasing heat and low
levels of radiation products.  Some of this quantum goo bombards the
lattice and may result in some additional Nuclear by-products

8)  Depending the duration of singularity creation/evaporation this effect
will create an effect such as "heat after death"

I believe we humans now have a nice baby black hole generator  which
generates heat and some low level radiation . I am a big Steven Hawking fan
so I recognize this effect

I have read every post, blog, paper that I could over the past year and I
believe my theory has a basis and is what is needed to focus the
development effort.  Of course I may be wrong, but I don't make my living
coming up with theories.  If it is some type of fusion and not Hawking
Radiation than I will still have alot of engineering work to do over the
next 20 years and everyone will laugh at my crazy theory.

If I am right and as I think about it, given the fact that universes are
created from singularities, I believe we better be careful what we are
playing with else we might become one of those black holes we see up in the
sky...