Dear Alain,

Thank you- Roland Benabou is indeed a very important thinker- some of his
writings to be included in the  *List of vital and survival knowledge **you
do not learn at school*. Groupthink snd its pernicious form- group
polarization. Benabou in context say with Cipolla's
Laws, wicked problem, Taleb's Black Swan.
A remarkable modern realist- thank you for calling
 my attention (again) to his ideas.
As regarding how to apply Benabou's teachings for understanding Cold Fusion
LENR, I prefer to
discuss with you in private. Do not forget I was there from the very start
and know well how to apply the 'audiatur et altera pars' principle. it is
not about a black and white movie.

Peter