This is not 'Fusion' proper;  This is Plasma Breach Reactor technology. (which
'can' support
fusion but which would be so monumentally counter productive) and so much so
that simply using the Plas-Breach
Reactor in 'INCIPIENT'-Plas-Breach(restrained-eye)XO-Plasma bleed-through mode
provides
a self sustaining EM-induction production  level that makes nuclear
power appear a clumsy & wasteful dinosaur.  This is seriously both GREEN and
CLEAN. . .
And once 'online' eg. Giga-High-Denstiy jump-started it goes into
self-sustaining mode
and the up-keep expense is 'nill.'

I always knew that the inevitable MONSTER STAG-FLATION of the world economy
would
finally be that which brought this Plas-Breach/XO-Plas tech into the opening.
And this
because only relative low cost full energy independence & coupled with relative
low cost
Super-Weapons systems would bring the GUNS & BUTTER equation back to
relative Global Stabilization.

Sister tech 2 this is
Electro-Plasmic-Meteor Broadcast 'incipient Plasma-Breach toroid' missle
interdiction systems.

They are just announcing this now because it's already been installed.  The
Electro-Plasmic
Meteors Broadcast units (which are mini-low-power Plas-Breach Reactors) needs
be arrayed
across an  latitudinal grid line because the FLY-PATTERN follows the
geo-magnetic grid
NORTHward(only).  The Magneto-Gravionic Wake creates a long-path devastating
airborne hyper
gravity 'sump' effect which is more like hypr-grav trenches in the sky.  In UK
I watched
the prototype literally RIP 5 jet-fighters out of the sky across about a
nautical mile. It tends
to make a believer out of you.  This was public but few commentators had a clue
as to
what exactly they were watching. . . ultimate stealth equals INVISIBLE but the
effects are stunning.

This technology being installed in South Korea will CUT OFF NORTH KOREAN missle
launches
OFF AT THE KNEES since it is instantaneous 1/2 C/light speed response.  If the
Electro-Plasmic
Meteor(Hyper-grav frisbees-toroid fields and wakes) is launched at a shallow
enough horizon skimming
trajectory it stands to RIP A TRENCH in any installation in its path for a
least as far north as the
northern most border of North Korea.

Note the 'timing' and location:  This is an American project 'totally.' Jack