Good point, Bob. Simple arguments can show that the amount of energy claimed by Rossi can not result from the Ni+p=Cu reaction regardless of the isotope. Ironically, people will accept Rossi's claim that transmutation is the source of energy while questioning whether he makes any energy at all. Amazing!

Ed Storms