We are going on this Scientific Way for 24= years and very interesting
things were discovered. Howvever if we take in consideration that  CF
was seen from its very start as a potential new energy source, then
Kitamura's way is not the good way. It is a very long way and if we enjoy
more traveling than arriving it is OK, for energy a hybrid approach science
and engineering is necessary.
Kitamura's statement is mirrored by the very spirit of ICCF-18 and
vice-versa.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck