From: Harry Veeder [mailto:hveeder...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:29 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Al Gore is aware of recent LENR developments

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Robert Ellefson <vortex-h...@e2ke.com>
wrote:

Good News!

In a google hangout that just occured, Vice President Al Gore
said that there have been "VERY interesting" developments
in cold fusion recently, and he used significant tonal inflection
to emphasize his point.

He also explained that the term LENR was preferred now,
indicating he is following matters, but overall categorized
the new developments as "still speculative".

He did refer in implicitly disparaging terms to plasma fusion's
ever-receding 15-year targets, and called for new technology
investments. Not a direct call for LENR research, but pretty close!

Best wishes,
Robert

He made these comments while answering a question about (hot) fusion
technology

about 19:00 minutes into this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_eI0I-YK4s
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_eI0I-YK4s&feature=player_embedded>