blaze spinnaker <blazespinna...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Truthfully, I think Andrea has so far been batting around 10%, so I give
> it that as the probability that this will actually occur.

I disagree. As far as I know, every major claim he has made has turned out
to be true. He said there was an independent test, and there was, conducted
by Elforsk. Years ago he said there were independents tests in the U.S. and
a gadget running a factor in Italy for months. Many people who have no
connection to Rossi confirmed those claims, including some people who do
not get along with him.

Rossi is a flamboyant person who says things that do not seem to make
sense. In some cases he says things about his business that are
exaggerated. He has said things about me and others that were flat-out
wrong. He sometimes gets emotional. He was very upset then the people at
NASA discovered his reactor was plugged up and not working. However, I have
never -- repeat *never* -- caught him making an experimental claim that I
now know for a fact was wrong, or a lie.

He makes mistakes, of course. Everyone does, especially people doing
cutting edge research into unknown phenomena. That is unavoidable. I am
sure Rossi would agree. Someone said to Stan Pons: "You were half wrong
about your claims. There were no neutrons." He said something like: "In our
line of work when you are half right, you're doing great."

At this point I would say only a fool would bet against Rossi.