You might notice that Pharis' theory that the patent was based on uses the
neo-coulombic potential.   Some observant person might notice that the name of
my booth at NI Week was Neo- Coulombic- named after that potential.  The same
person might notice that I wrote the preface for Pharis' book ( The Dynamic
Theory - A New View of Space-Time-Matter: The thermodynamic foundations of a
five dimensional universe )

I normally shy away from theory in public and stick to experiments .  But this
theory and Letts' empirical fitted values have helped guide my experiments.
No, they are not perfect but even the light from a small candle is good in
total darkness.

It is an obscure theory- to say the least.   It is based on a 5 dim
relativistic theory developed from thermodynamics using mass density as a
physically real dimension. (avoids the cylindrical restrictions of KK theories)
It predicts a "softer nuclear potential" (and non singular).   It also gives a
max mass to energy conversion rate (like 4D did for a physical speed).  It
predicts the nuclear binding energy closer than the standard models and
reaction speeds within nuclear explosives.

I like the theory since it derives EM and relativity starting from thermo
instead of trying the other way around.  I don't agree with all the theory
states but it is an interesting and unique approach to GR and QM. I will warn
others that the theory does things like allow for variations in G and h similar
to Dirac's large number hypothesis and it seems to exclude neutrinos with mass.

D2