Jones--

What's an epo field?  The same as the Dirac sea?  What do the letter stand for?

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jones Beene
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 4:05 PM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:They're finally catching up!

  Mark,

  This is essentially why Don Hotson calls the Dirac “sea” the “BEC” instead of
the epo field these days.

  … as in the “original BEC” which is of course a dense superfluid…

  From: MarkI-Zeropoint

  Some of the ol' time Vorts will remember how I've been ranting for years on
how the vacuum is a near fricionless fluid under extreme pressure... well, the
theorists are finally coming around... they got the nearly frictionless part
in, now all that's left is to add some 'pressure', and voila!

  -Mark Iverson

  Liquid spacetime: A very slippery superfluid, that's what spacetime could be
like

     http://phys.org/news/2014-04-liquid-spacetime-slippery-superfluid.html

  "If spacetime is a kind of fluid, then we must also take into account its
viscosity and other dissipative effects, which had never been considered in
detail".

  Liberati and Maccione catalogued these effects and showed that viscosity
tends to rapidly dissipate photons and other particles along their path, "And
yet we can see photons travelling from astrophysical objects located millions
of light years away!" he continues. "If spacetime is a fluid, then according to
our calculations it must necessarily be a superfluid. This means that its
viscosity value is extremely low, close to zero".

  http://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.112.151301