Looking at the silver lining, the fiasco described by Gamberale would never
have happened if he had done the tests he wanted to do from the start. He
would have caught the problem right away. He did not, because of the
"gentlemen's agreement."

That was a crazy agreement. I guess the agreement shows that the people at
Defkalion are persuasive or Gamberale is gullible.

Anyway, whether this was a stupid mistake or deliberate fraud, in the
normal course of events, any plumber or any experienced scientist would
catch it immediately.

Rossi's device has failed several tests. Jim Dunn easily showed that it was
not working. Then again, it sometimes passes the test. I suppose this is
because it works sometimes but not other times. I think we should have
confidence in Rossi's results because the Defkalion fiasco proves that on
the kilowatt scale, errors are usually easy to catch.

When I first heard about the ICCF18 flow meter problem, I assumed it was a
temporary problem. I assumed they would fix it and do another video test. I
never dreamed they had prevented people from verifying the flow rate! If I
had known about the situation Gamberale described, I would have instantly
concluded these people are frauds. I cannot think of any other reason why
they would dismantle equipment or prevent someone from checking the flow
rate with a stopwatch and bucket. In that sense, it is not only easy to
catch a mistake, it is easy to catch a fraud. When people insist on crazy
agreements, and they take steps to hide the facts and cover up problems,
you can bet they are up to no good.