That's why I coupled the two probabilities upthread.   Did you read the
thread?
http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/msg93531.html

Let's say you think there's a 66% chance that Rossi's "real" and a 50%
chance that CYPW will be in the right commercial place to take advantage.
That means that you think it's 2/3 * 1/2 = 1/3 chance that such a stock
will basically skyrocket.  And in the past this stock has skyrocketed by
more than 100X, so we're talking 33% emotional odds versus 10000% pot odds
on this stock.