In most LENR system, the energy is localized and the system will eventually
fail as the NAEs are destroyed.

Energy sharing in a BEC has been seen in Rydberg atoms that have formed a
BEC.

Also the polariton laser will produce a single frequency of light when the
polaritons release their photons. This means that the pumped energy has
been converted to a single energy level throughout the polariton
population.