No the assumptions is really not that parameterized. It was developed to
fit the atomic data, the hydrino was a consequence of that theory that came
after. the theory cannot have been adjusted after that, so there is no such
parameters in the theory. But the theory can produce a lot of spectral
lines and if there have been a selection there, which I doubt, you could
get some faulty evidences.

The assumption is
1. a trped photon
2. a charge distribution of charge -e
3. a proton still at origo and charge e
4. A boundary condition of the charge such that there is no radiation

That's it, everything is pure deduction and Mills end up calculating in
principle everything from this. Of cause you can cheat when it comes
to theory. But I have never seen anyone point to specific parts in his
theory where he does that. In fact there is claims of that, but when you
press them to point out where, they simply just assumes that after reading
wikipedia or such that it so it is working. That's the science of the
critiques, it's piss poor.
there is some summary abstract negative judgement that is plain wrong
(Rathke) or there is critiques stemming from not believing in hydrinos
because the feel they must give up on QM, which perhaps is not true. It's a
sorrow state of humanity to have spent 25 years of claiming Mills
theory crackpot theory and not give an inch of an ack for many things that
are obviously very correct. I'm ashamed of our science and glad I took
another path then going for a physics degree.