First, The burben you feel is due to the nature of how discussions in this list
are distributed.  I feel your pain and I feel the burden myself.  I made a
suggestion in the past that this list should be converted to a forum format to
lessen the burden and distraction to members.  The forum format allows the
member to participate in a topic only he desires without annoying others.
Clearly, this fact alone has contributed to this "impose"  and "burden" that
you are lamenting.  The list email format is counter-productive.  Maybe you
should try to prevail on Bill to change it to improve the increasing
communication burden you feel, instead ot trying to stifle discussion on topics
clearly many people are interested in.

Second,  Clearly, there is much interest in the topic of Darwinian Evolution
and Carbon Dating and Global Warming.  I have many posts because many questions
have been directed to me by several members.  They ask an important question, I
try to answer.  You will notice that this time around, I have not posted on a
purely religious topic unless as an answer to a direct religious question.

Third, the topic of Evolution, Carbon Dating and Global Warming are
controversial and discussions will necessary drift to areas where other people
consider to be religious and metaphysical - although these topics in itself is
"science", and hence appropriate for this forum.  This is part of the vibrancy
that creates the unique environment in this forum.  If you want a monolithic
mindset and you want to suppress discussion because you feel "burdened" or
"imposed", you only do so at the expense of what makes this forum unique.  If
you want non-controversial topics only, you will get a dull forum.  Take a page
from Lomax's NewVortex forum.  It's heavily moderated where monolithic thinking
is imposed.  It is an oppressive and dull place to participate in.  (Funny
thing - Even Rocha got booted out of that place.)

Fourth, The spat in the past was due to me reacting to lies and insults thrown
my way.  I have since taken that lesson to heart and this time around, I don't
repond to insults and lies against me anymore.  I try to stay on the topic of
the discussion.

Fifth, What's with this "sneaking" accusation.  If I tried to "sneak" back, I
would have not used my real name and confess to every one that I am Jojo Jaro.
I came back because I feel that certain ideas are taking hold in vortex that I
feel were leading many people down the wrong LENR research path.  But my
involvement has since balooned beyond what I would have initially wanted due to
many questions and controversies, and people's deliberate attempts to provoke
me.  (Rocha comes to mind.)  This forum has been a burden to my time these last
few days, so I wouldn't consider it a big loss if I get banned again.  In fact,
I have moderated my response this last day, due to time constraints.  So, have
at it my friend.

Sixth, Clearly it is a slow time.  The discussion about these topics you
lament, has clearly made this forum a more vibrant place these last few days.
If you begrudge that, then you are not interested in the success of this forum.
 Besides, you are one of the more prolific posters on a topic you are now
accusing as an Off-topic topic - global warming.  Do I sense hypocrisy and a
double-standard here?

Seventh, I have made a promise to myself to try waste less time in here.  So,
you will find fewer post from me.

Jojo