Lennart:

Trying to weed out religion would whittle down Vortex to about 3 members.
Because secular humanism is a religion.  Atheism is a religion.  Scientism
is a religion.  Heck, one of my favorite cold fusioneers sued the US Patent
Office because he "believed in" cold fusion, like as in a religion.

http://etheric.com/LaViolette/EEOC.html

Best of luck with all 3 of those vorts who have zero religion.