I haven't been able to find anything.  It is an Arksen.  S/N 009-we-90309

Regardless, I need to take it apart anyway.  I need to add a connection to
control the ignition switch programmatically.  Otherwise, it puts a lot
more power into the material than needed after the light has already
flashed.  Also, it will allow me to trigger it from a distance through a
mobile phone app.

I'll take pictures of the insides.

I can confirm that Mills is using metal powder.  For the trial in the bomb
calorimeter, they encased the sample in aluminum (aluminum foil?).  He
noted that because of that, it required a lot higher power to ignite the
process.