Steven, I appreciate your point of view.

I will respond this last time on this subject matter here and then I will move
the discussion to VortexB and if you are willing to continue this discussion,
meet me over there.  I think it's fun to try to understand another's point of
view.

Regarding dirty dancing - which is really most forms of dancing we have
nowadays.  Would it surprise you that I support dirty dancing.  Yes, I think
dirty dancing is OK in the eyes of God if it is done under the following
conditions:

1.  It is done with the proper individual/partner (husband or wife; Male
husband with female wife), not with your same sex, multi-sex, or androgenous
partner. and not with someone who is not your wife or husband.  There is no
sexual sin if sex is done with your husband or wife.  Dirty dancing is not
dirty if done with your husband or wife.

2.  It is done in the privacy of your own home.  No one else can see you.
Displaying your dancing in public is tantamount to commiting that same dirty
dancing with the person looking at you.

3.  It is done to the tune of proper Godly music.  Not rock and roll, punk
rock, heavy metal or whatever.  Music is part of the dancing and in fact, it is
the biggest component of dancing.  Proper music is not sin.

So, in fact, since we are not married in Heaven, there will be no need for
dancing, let alone dirty dancing.  There will be Godly dancing associated with
Godly music of praise and worship.  Not dancing and music to satisfy carnal
lust.

No, comments about sexuality do not offend me.  Why should it?  Sexuality is a
God-given desire and need; and God gave us abundant resource to express it with
our own husbands and wives.

Jojo