  From: Kevin O'Malley
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 3:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Anyone want to debate Darwinian Evolution with me in VortexB

  How does one get to Vortex B?  I'd like to witness this debate.  My
prediction:  None of the vorts who complained so loudly will be able to mount
any kind of defense of Darwinian religious viewpoint, nor will there be any
real debate from those who haven't complained so loudly.  And also, the quality
of the opposing debate diminishes as you go back further in time to the point
of abiogenesis, where it has been shown that the chances are one in hundreds of
trillion*trillion*trillions and even more.  No one wants to debate it, they
just want to tell you that it's established science.  Even wikipedia won't call
it "established science".