The best I've found online of Storms's, apparently now abandoned, view of
cold fusion as hydrino-based:

An Interview with Dr. Edmund Storms Author of The Science of Low Energy
Nuclear Reaction <http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RudesillJanintervie.pdf>

Its basically just "hydrinos form, look like slow neutrons and make it past
the coulombic barrier" -- not specifying the Rydberg state required to look
like a neutron nor how it is catalyzed in a solid -- merely that it _is_ in
a solid that it is catalyzed, hence explains Mills's missing the
explanation as Mills has been working primarily with non-condensed matter.