*Dear Jones,*

*I have been trying to move you to the “Superabsorption” concept for the
last year or two. I am pleased that you are getting nearer to appreciate
Superabsorption of gamma radiation.*

*Superabsorption is the reciprocal concept to Superradiance. *

*You were kind enough to clue me onto the guy who merged superradiance into
LENR.*

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuliano_Preparata
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuliano_Preparata>*

*Giuliano Preparata postulated that a condensate that was synchronized
though a common EMF signal would demonstrate both superradiance and
superabsorption.*

*There have been extensive discussions about superradiance here on vortex
in the last couple of years.  Jones Beene has kept the concept alive over
the years as a major power amplification mechanism in LENR.*

*Superabsorption is the opposite face of superradiance. The principle of
symmetry demands that the powerful emission of energy be matched in kind by
a powerful mechanism for the absorption of energy.*

*The polariton condensate is the quantum mechanical platform that supports
these complimentary superradiance mechanisms.*

* The soliton acts like a capacitor which stores energy and releases it
rapidly under the trigger of quantum uncertainty. The NAE is the volume of
space that holds the atoms that are within the volume of the focused beam
of magnetism that is released by the soliton.*

*The mechanism that underpins this behavior is the magnetic polariton. The
coherence of this condensate is mediated through a single EMF
intercommunication frequency.*

*Giuliano Preparata quote: “The basic mechanism that makes superradiance
work is that there must be a system that can communicate
electromagnetically only on a well-defined, sharp frequency. If you have a
lot of frequencies, this radiation simply disperses itself. If electrons
emit always at one particular frequency, then you have a tremendous
amplification effect. “*

*The polaritons are Bosons: the carriers of EMF. High frequency EMF from
positron/electron annihilation and nuclear binding energy is shared among
each polariton and whose high frequencies are factionalized in proportions
to the square of the total number of polaritons in the entire LENR system.
If a polariton soliton contains an estimated 10^^23 polaritons, and there
are a billion such solitons, the ability to absorb gamma radiation is truly
prodigious.*

*Electron–positron annihilation occurs when an electron (e−) and a positron
(e+, the electron's antiparticle) collide. The result of the collision is
the annihilation of the electron and positron, and the creation of gamma
ray photons or,*

*e− + e+ → γ + γ*

*Reference:*

*http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1991/eirv18n24-19910621/eirv18n24-19910621_022-dr_giuliano_preparata.pdf