Axil,

Of all the wild possibilities that we consider on vortex – most of which are
eventually rejected as impossible, gamma fractionalization still appears to me
to be the least likely major holdover theory (from the cold fusion era) to be a
physical reality in the NiH era. This is despite it being arguably more likely
if there were a more energetic damping avenue to consider – such as DDL or even
hydrinos.

Were it not for Mizuno’s recent experiment, gamma fractionalization would
likely continue to die a slow death, since Ni-H can be adequately explained
without it. Until Mizuno, it was looking like deuterium could be on the way out
too, but now it looks like only palladium is a goner. The November report
cannot come fast enough.

It makes no sense scientifically, or as a practical possibility to propose this
kind of massive attenuation - unless you can demonstrate some small relic of
the effect independently in the Lab. The primary problem is not just that the
energy damping ratio is so extreme – 100 million to one; but also there is the
100% exclusivity. And equally important is the practical consideration. Why is
there no proof of a valuable phenomenon which should be possible to demonstrate
independently of cold fusion – if true.

Once demonstrated, any kind of gamma shielding would be extraordinarily
valuable since it would allow aircraft or even road vehicles to be powered with
small fission reactors. However, despite the massive financial and military
advantages, not a single experiment of the kind proposed to show gamma
attenuation from deuterium loading has been reported to be successful.

The lack of positive results speak for themselves, and the silence is deafening.

From: Axil Axil

Dear Jones,

I have been trying to move you to the “Superabsorption” concept for the last
year or two. I am pleased that you are getting nearer to appreciate
Superabsorption of gamma radiation.

Superabsorption is the reciprocal concept to Superradiance.

You were kind enough to clue me onto the guy who merged superradiance into LENR.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuliano_Preparata

Giuliano Preparata postulated that a condensate that was synchronized though a
common EMF signal would demonstrate both superradiance and superabsorption.