Jones

I think Celani had a coincidence counter setup to look for e-p annihaltion.

Bob

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE SmartphoneKevin O'Malley
<kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:
Rossi knows that in order to get his reactors to be approved in the USA, he
needs to show zero nuclear effects.  He KNOWS it is nucular, but to the
authorities he will be saying & showing NO nucular effects.  none.  By the
time he sells ten thousand units, the NRC gets wise and has no  capability
to reign him in.