From: Jed Rothwell

Brian did not add much detail. He did not mention the guy's name. Maybe we can
persuade Jones Beene to enlighten us on that, perhaps by playing him like a
harp.

He is a researcher at a top Aerospace company who for peer-related reasons does
not want to be identified with LENR.

He believes the data is accurate and was conducted in a manner consistent with
his experience. The measurements rely on accurate emissivity data and he says
they were indeed accurate."

Not exactly. Since that time, I have heard from Mitchell Swartz who is highly
qualified as well. He says that the person whom Brian spoke was talking about
measured temperature only. Rossi's group did not calibrate at that high
temperature-  which they should have done. Thus they could not account for heat
loss (thermal power). I am assuming that this controversy is not over now that
Mitchell brings his expertise into the fray.

Of course, Rothwell and Swartz have traded barbs and insults over the years, so
the Rossi story continues to bring out all the heavy artillery.

Anyway - I have always opined that excess heat was there, but doubted the high
COP level only – not the excess.

Now - we move can start to move into next phase. Rothwell says that Rossi – who
had every opportunity to tamper with the sample, did not because he “has no
motive”.

I say that he did because physics does not permit the results which were seen,
they cannot happen, with or without motive. Plus some other evidence.

The is no way in nuclear science to convert the reactants seen in the way seen.
The most logical answer is to suspect the person with the financial motive.
Follow the buck.

More to come on that.

Jones