Hello,

> Try writing something in this syntax that could be a Terangreal config file
> and
> see if it would make some sense to users who are not vos experts...
Ok, I think here my opinion is needed :-)

> config (
>     avatar is misc:avatar, a3dl:object3d (
What does this mean? Is an avatar defined as being a combination of a
misc:avatar and an a3dl:object3d?

>         misc:nick = "reed"
>         misc:realname = "Reed Hedges"
>         a3dl:model = /home/reed/models/treefrog.md2
>         a3dl:material is a3dl:material (
>             a3dl:image = /home/reed/models/treefrog.png
>         )
Obvious. Though I am not sure about the qualification. E.g. misc.nick -
does this refer to misc:avatar.nick? -- See I don't know anything about
the VOS internals...

>     )
>     viewmode = "thirdperson"
I think I understand this one.

Btw. was there a reason for putting the config twice?

Best regards Ben