I didn't quite get signed up yet because I have to make up something for
what I plan to design (rather than tell them my real idea), but their
business model seems a little different. Basically free until you sell it,
then they want a cut, so it makes it a bit easier for someone to bust in
with a good concept (I suppose). I need to go back and finish filling out
the form and see what the tools are really like.

I suppose if you start building something with it and it runs on their
servers the cat will be out of the bag anyway, though, unless you can run in
a closed environment. Need to go read more carefully.