I was talking to Peter on IRC about UI flexibility - how to allow the
browser to "adapt" itself for games and whatnot - and defending the idea
that client-side code (as in code downloaded from the site) is a can of
worms that doesn't need to be opened yet.

So I wrote up a simple proposal on how to handle simple user
interaction, of the kind that would be needed by the simple game we were
talking about earlier (here on the list).

It's up at http://interreality.org/cgi-bin/moinwiki/moin.cgi/UserInterface

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
http://www.laranja.org/          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]