I've wanted to implement some board games in vos for a while, but those might be too boring :)

One thing we should realize, that although we would be aiming for Quake style gameplay, it's not going to be quite the same. That's our model for what you do in the game, not trying to replicate the microsecond timing or anything, right?

As a proof of concept, I'd like to start driving development towards a sample online game. What I have in mind would probably be a first person shooter. It can have a cheesy name -- "Super Kill" is what I've been calling it in my head -- but the point will be to identify the required configuration to the VOS browser to be a suitable client for this game. The initial gameplay will probably mimic classic Quake or Quake 2. The point being, though, that Ter'Angreal has no beforehand knowledge of the game, and the game server provides the client with everything it needs to know.

We can discuss the specifics of game design later, I just wanted to propose that as an official milestone for development. A game is a lot more interesting and challenging that a silly little 3D chat!