Hermetic, Yes I'm still working on the "VRML Server". I'm on a secondary mission at the moment getting TerAngreal to display hierarchically nested objects, then back to VRMLServer. So the code is in CVS if anyone wants to help, but it's sort of in transition so let's coordinate. One thing to do is have a seperate "load file" function that can be used by itself if you only want to load static geometry. Another thing is that not all nodes are implemented (only sphere, box, cylinder, cone, IFS, material, texture.) Then next is to implement event listeners so that scripts and routes work.

Reed