ALways looking for scenes to test with.  I have a few worlds I
downloaded from they cyworx website but they are too complex for this
stage. I have some really trivial scenes (collection of objects floating
in space) but if you have a "real" scene that nontheless is only
geometry and materials (also, I have no idea whether PROTOs will work
transparently or not since I've never even tried... Braden?)

will send you a simple scene the next days, it will have IFS, textures (gif (with transparent parts), jpg)

Reed

CU
     hermetic

Hermetic, Yes I'm still working on the "VRML Server".  I'm on a
secondary mission at the moment getting TerAngreal to display
hierarchically nested objects, then back to VRMLServer.  So the code
is in CVS if anyone wants to help, but it's sort of in transition so
let's coordinate.  One thing to do is have a seperate "load file"
function that can be used by itself if you only want to load static
geometry. Another thing is that not all nodes are implemented (only
sphere, box, cylinder, cone, IFS, material, texture.) Then next is to
implement event listeners so that scripts and routes work.