Hello all,
I have spent the last week modeling a motorcycle in blender ( http://interreality.org/~masonjoyers/crotchrocket/index.html ) and now that I have this spiffy model, I want to drive it around. To accomplish this I think I will add a vehicle class in A3DL. The question is what form of physics is currently working with VOS? I know Peter was playing around with ODE a few months ago, but I don't think that turned out so well. I believe currently physics is "emulated" via the client. I would like to have basic physics for the vehicle class, the drive torque is applied to the proper wheels, center of gravity is applied, etc.. So should I attempt to play with ODE? or should I just emulate my own physics code in the vehicle class?
 -Jason