Hi Jason, you should look back at S3 code or talk to Peter to find out
how he did velocity/acceleration representation in the past.  Also we
have had various discussions about Physics (and there is a Wiki page
about it), for example, having "force" vectors in property vobjects
attached to things, but no final decisions have been made yet.

Also, what will be the purpose of a "vehicle" type in A3DL?
I'm currently getting hierarchical objects working in CSVOSA3DL.

Currently all you would have to do to make that work (once I finish
making the CS side work) would be to make the player object a child of
the motorcycle 3d object*, and then move the motorcycle around.  Of
course, for the game logic, a "vehicle" tag might be useful so that the
game knows it's a vehicle and provide the right UI to the player (e.g.
special highlight, and click to get "inside" the vehicle) and also maybe
have a viewpoint inside it so that you can position the player 3d model
correctly on it.  But just within the realm of general A3DL you don't
neccesarily need to distinguish vehicles, since any object will be able
to "contain" any other within its transformation in space.

Anyway, I'll let everyone know when the hierarchical transforms work in CS.

*: however, I might change this slightly to have a "group" child of the
3d object, rather than just having subsidiery 3d objects as direct
children... not sure yet.

Reed