Ah, yes this is a good idea. I am suggesting to seperate the concepts of
"vehicle" and "object that can contain other objects".  The latter ("object that
can contain others") will be an automatic part of a3dl:object3d when (if) I
finish the change. Then you just extend the object3d to also be a vehicle,
right?

You could also have something idicating that a seat is occupied and by whom...
and which seat should allow its occupant to drive...  and have a mechanism that
requires posession of a key, or, authentication with the right Identity or Group
to drive...?  There are lots of possabilities here! :)

I'll commit some code to vosa3dl in CrystalSpace CVS once I verify that it
doesn't break stuff and you can test it and see if it works for you. This might
be tonight or it might be in a few days.

Reed