Can you comment on this Peter?

Let's say I want a set of listeners attached to an object to be invoked in
order. Let's say that both listeners live on the same local site (process) and
maybe are both associated with the same vobject.  Will there be a way to do this
in S5? What if the listeners are associated with metaobject types (e.g. a
vobject L is linked to another vobject "Source". Applying
type X to L causes listener x to be created, and applying type Y casues
listener y to be created, each listening to vobject Source (they find Source
because it's linked to L). I always want x to be notified before y of any
changes to Source.

Does this make sense?

--
http://interreality.org/~reed