Oh, ok, then my sketch is not really SOD, just a similar thing. Sorry for
apropriating the name.  I didn't know that you implemented your format
(or forgot).  Why wasn't it merged into the main S4 repository?

Here's the archive messages about it:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.vos.devel/1747/focus=1749 .

I couldn't access your bzr repository, can you maybe post an example SOD file
just so those of us getting nervous about editing all that XML can relax a bit
:)

Anyway, yes please do port it to S5.

Reed