You've got it.  Setting up aliases based on prefix at the top of the XOD
file was exactly the solution I had in mind to the verbose-site-ids
problem.  Similarly in the code generator we just need to emit a macro
which hides the scary site namespace.

--
[ Peter Amstutz ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[Lead Programmer][Interreality Project][Virtual Reality for the Internet]