Hi Jorge,

I have a similar setup:

wired DHCP-Clients <-> OpenWRT (eth0 for DHCP 192.168.1.0/24 with
dnsmasq, wlan0 as wireless client) <-> Internet Gateway, DHCP
192.168.8.0/24 with dnsmasq on an Alix

You can fire up tcpdump on your Voyage: tcpdump -i wlan1
to look for DHCP (discovery, lease) requests on wlan1. As soon as the
clients have successfully associated with the WLAN, you should see the
DHCP broadcasts (and hopefully the replies). Also you should be able to
see the DHCP broadcasts with tcpdump on the clients.

It should also be possible to run wireshark on a client and do remote
packet capturing on the Alix by using ssh and tshark, if you like to
have a GUI. But using tcpdump might be less error-prone

Hope that helps