Hi All,

I am currently using voyage latest version 0.10 on alix 6f2.

Whenever i try to edit(write) some conf file (e.g. ipsec.conf file) i get
"segmentation fault" on my machine.
Please help me to get rid of this issue or possible workaround.

Thanks,
Ashwani

--
This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the
that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret.