Hello Voyage Users,

I use a mini PC - Fujitsu Futro s450 (
http://sp.ts.fujitsu.com/dmsp/Publications/public/ds-FUTRO-S450-2.pdf) with
newest avalable BIOS - as audio player. Till today I've used VoyageMPD
0.9.5 which works perfectly. A few days ago I decided to upgrade it to
newest version 0.10.0. I made a bootable pendrive, tested it on "big" PC.
Everything was OK. Then put it into Futro. To my surprise I saw only black
screen and flashing cursor in top right corner. Instalation didn't start.
Precisely started (LED on pen started to blink) but stuck. Using the same
pandrive and the same method of making it bootable with version 0.9.5 I
haven't any problems.

Have You any ideas what is a reason? Any ideas what to test or try?

--
Regards
Tom