Hi Jon,

> I don't think that this is a bug. Those rules keep your Ethernet port names
> consistent over time. In my cloning notes I have a step to delete the
> appropriate lines before moving the disk / CF card to a new system.

Objection, your honour :)

At least when we chose DHCP I guess everyone wants the device working
at a new place in a new hardware. It's not even possible to swap a
broken board this way. Everyone should know this at least, and I think
this behaviour had been different in previous versions of voyage
(which is fantastic BTW).

So I think the installer could offer to add your modification..

And yes, I would have expected at least an eth1 popping up ..

--
Andreas