In fact, I would like to know what are the main impacts of "stripping down"
the original Debian distro to around 128 MB.  (as said in the README)

Is the "Intel Atom Bay Trail-I E3845 or E3827" going to be supported by
voyage-linux ?

Is there less drivers than in the original Debian distro ? (Ex: Less WiFi
or storage or others uncommon drivers ?)

What is removed from the Live Debian CD that could impact the installation
of a SBC computer ?

Thanks,