Hi, folks -

I've put a new scene up in my ongoing work-in-progress "On an Alien Moon".

It's a kind-of exploratory mystery (a la "Myst" and "Riven") - and the
underlying story is still a complete mystery (even to me - it develops as I
create).

There are 3 scenes now; each scene has "gateways" into the next and also
back to previous scenes. You need to be patient and do a little exploring;
I hope it's intriguing enough for you to want to find out how to move on
and what's next.

        http://pluto.njcc.com/~paulsam/alienmoon/alienmoon.html

[email me privately if any of you want clues as to how to find the new scenes]

- Paul

Paul S. Hoffman
Senior Interface Designer, Cognetics Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Company URL - http://www.cognetics.com
Personal URL - http://pluto.njcc.com/~paulsam
609-799-5005 ext.237 - FAX 609-799-8555