...I have a story-in-progress that would be just about perfect for this, I
think.  There are issues to resolve -- like, I have to find time to finish
writing it, and I have to find out whether broadcasting it worldwide from
Australia will make it impossible for me to subsequently sell First North
American Serial Rights should I get a chance to do so -- but I'll see what
I can do.  My question for the list is: would any of you talented 3D
artists be willing to make a couple of quick gargoyle models to go with
this piece?  If you have the time and interest, let me know; I'll send you
rough descriptions of what I'm looking for once I've got them a little
solider.  Ideally at least one of them would have batwings that actually
flap.  Artists would of course retain full rights to their models; I'd just
want to use them once for the performance.

...uh oh, I just saw the dates for this -- I may not be able to be ready in
time.  But will try and look into it this weekend.

thanks for the info, Len!

--jed