The performance on Friday night went fairly well.   The fellow on
before me was excellent (Hawk).  Extremely well-produced music.
Other than having a ten year old girl from South Dakota getting
friendly (Where are the parents of these kids???), it was the same
as the usual gig.  Some points:

1.  It is easy to lose the system without enough resources to sustain
multiple windows.  Avoid private chats.  My browser would crash and
I would have to get back in and get the av back into position.

2.   The perspectives of some worlds make it harder to see than others.
Sometimes, invite avs that chat to come forward.  Probably a good
idea once a performance to get as many as you can forward so you
can get a good screen snap.

3.  It may be a good idea to get the world builder to put in a viewpoint
for you.   That way, if it crashes, you can get back into position easier.
Not sure how that would be done.

4.  It would be interesting to consider the medium.  These worlds are
built for free-roaming chat.  Yet, as graphics, they could be improved
by considering that positions can be a bit more organized visually.  This is

something for stage builders to consider:  automated blocking, perhaps
but gridding the world and having a script to set positions.

I think the online concerts are picking up attention.  The audio is good
enough and the experience interesting enough to work.

Len Bullard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h