I like the idea of ten year olds liking that song
not the singer.

See http://www.bewitched.net/samsong.htm
Amazing how fast this was picked up.  Already
getting fan mail for it.  No money... but nice mail.

Good suggestions, Niclas.  I have been thinking a lot over the
weekend as I read the junk happening over XHTML
namespaces if what we are seeing is the reemergence of helper apps
as a dominant species.  It makes sense.  Trying to build everything
inside the browser framework makes less and less sense when what
one really wants is standard opSys support for network interfaces and
ancillary content handlers.

Yep, VB/COM EAI is how I would have to do it too.  Easier.  But what I
will do is focus on the music and let the better enabled build software.

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.