An excellent point Len! I had gotten myself all excited by this conference,
but maybe I would do better to just continue with developing my VR fiction
piece. It certainly would save me bucks... and those would be more $$ I
could afford to spend on surviving while creating my... ummmm... opus. :-)

On the subject of platform capabilities, you are totally right there. I was
musing on the same thing over the weekend, remembering 30 years ago when I
left school trying to save up enough money to buy a 4 function calculator.
Now I can buy my Dad a PalmV handheld computer and hardly blink!!! Speaking
of the Palm there is actually a Doom-like 3d game for it, and Cortona is
available for WinCE devices (the Palms don't use WinCE). What an amazing
world is developing. I can hardly wait to see what each new day brings.

Best wishes,

         - Miriam