The kindly Rev. overheard Miriam English <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
saying on 15 May 2002:

> If anybody else has got emails recently appearing to come from
> this list with attachments sized between 80 and 90k, please be
> careful -- those attachments are viruses. I realise most of the
> people here are probably smart enough to already know that.

I'm trying to figure out who might have been dim enough to catch a
virus and yet bright enough to know about our sleepy little list.

I've also been getting huge numbers of viruses as well as bounce
messages from bots who think I sent out a virus.  I got one today from
a majordomo, which dutifully printed out every line along with its
error message for that line.  Sigh.

Huggies to you and yours,
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the
people he gave it to. - Dorothy Parker