On 16 May 2016 at 11:48, Emil Velikov <emil.l.veli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a respin of Emmanuel (linkmauve)'s work [1] without all the
> unneeded coping. On gbm one needs to teardown the old window (which this
> series does only if we can create the new one and make it current).
>
> Note: this adds a rather hacky looking link to the config in struct
> wgbm_window, so I'm open to suggestions how to resolve/remove it.
>
> https://github.com/evelikov/waffle/tree/for-upstream/gbm-window_resize
>
> Thanks
> Emil
>
> [1] https://github.com/waffle-gl/waffle/pull/32

Humble ping ?

Note: Since the patch queue is quite large and I have even more
patches that I haven't sent out, I'm planning to start pushing the
less controversial patches.
The idea is:
 * "ping"
 * wait 3 days/a week
 * run the tests (to double check for regressions)
 * push

Hope I'll get a pair of eyes to check/confirm things beforehand ;-)

Thanks
Emil