Marcus,

Your timing is uncanny, I just solved this very issue last night.
These are the steps we did to make it work.

Manually create a "scripts" folder in your Inetpub install directory
Right-click on the "scripts" folder and go to Properties:Web Sharing
Click on ³share this folder²
     Directory C:\Inetpub\scripts
     Alias scripts
Access permissions: Read
Applications permissions: Execute (includes scripts)
Right-click on My Computer (note, it may not be on the desktop)
³Manage²
Click on ³Services & Applications² then click ³Internet Information Services
(IIS) Manager²
Click on ³Web Service Extensions²
Click on All Unknown ISAPI Extensions
     Click on ³Allow²
Click on All Unknown CGI Extensions
     Click on ³Allow²
Reboot
Under the Default Web Site in IIS Manager, right-click on the scripts folder
and go to Properties:Directory Security tab
Click ³edit² on ³Authenticate and Access Control²
Check the ³Enable Anonymous Access²
Uncheck the ³Integrated Windows Authentication²
Click ³Okay² then ³Apply² then ³Okay²
Install WebObjects Deployment and make sure WebObjects.dll is in "scripts"
directory
Stop and restart Web Service.

If you deploy apps with JavaMonitor you have to make sure URL in Site tab is
set to something like this.
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/scripts/WebObjects.dll/

Enjoy,
Brian